Location: Tampere, Finland
Do you have an understanding on how to create good looking visuals in various forms? Do you want to make an impact on what you are working on, and on your projects? Excellent, then you might be the person we are looking for!
We are Hyperkani, a growing mobile game company with a team of 10. Our most popular game is casual real-time multiplayer game Bomber Friends with over 50 million downloads. We’re looking for a game artist who can confidently tackle a variety of visual challenges, and grow into their role as a game artist.
Most important things:
– Drive to design various kinds of graphics, most importantly 2D game art, and at least interested in some of these: animation, effects, UI components
– Ability to work together with developers to design & visualize new projects
– Understanding what makes things look good, and ability to do that efficiently
– Interested in knowing how things work, and how the graphics are integrated into the game
– Self-motivated to take responsibility and make things better
Bonus points for:
– Experience as a mobile game artist
– Caring about user experience
– 3D modeling, PBR, texturing, etc.
– knowledge of (or willing to learn) Unity / Spine / experience on integration of graphics to games.
– Marketing experience / Interest in marketing
– Challenging and interesting job and a chance to improve your skills
– Fun and relaxed place to work in, in our modern office located in Hervanta, Tampere
– See your work go live to millions of players
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to attach your art portfolio! You can also include your salary expectation (€/month).