Location: Tampere, Finland
Interested in a versatile job in developing casual real-time multiplayer games? Excellent, then you might be the person we are looking for!
We are Hyperkani, a growing mobile game company with currently 9 employees. Our most popular game is casual real-time multiplayer game Bomber Friends with over 30 million downloads (http://bomberfriends.com).
The game developer job would include:
- To begin with, you would be a part of the Bomber Friends team, implementing new front-end features using C++
- Working together in a team to create great games
- Creative problem solving
- Prototyping and developing new games
- Good and versatile programming skills (e.g. C#, JS, Java, Obj-C, Cocos2d-x, Unity)
- Caring about user experience
- Experience with games programming
- Desire to take responsibility and focus on your area of expertise, but willing to get your hands dirty with whatever is needed
- Challenging and interesting job and a chance to improve your skills
- Fun and relaxed place to work in, in our modern office located in Hervanta, Tampere
- See your work go live to millions of players
- Make an impact on your job and the games we are building
Send your application to email@example.com. Remember to attach your CV and/or games portfolio! You can also include your salary expectation (€/month). The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found, so please apply asap!